As a Product Experience Lead you'll play a crucial role in identifying, improving and shaping support solutions that drive our strategic goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm. Working at the intersection of support and product, you'll sharpen your understanding of support processes and data analysis, while continuing to develop your leadership and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you, you'll make a meaningful impact and lasting connections with outstanding colleagues and mentors.
- Analysis data, identifying trends and opportunities to drive service improvement opportunities
- Leasing with IT Support teams, Product Owners and Engineering teams in tracking and monitoring improvements
- Building a backlog of cases and opportunities that represent business value/results
- Supporting partners in understanding insights and prioritizations for bugs, issues, ticket reduction
- Driving process improvements to reduce toil, waste and optimizing services
- Facilitating and hosting service reviews, engagements, and discovery sessions
- Generating reports and reviews for senior executives
- Establishing forums and engagements with partners on refinement and planning needs for product and services enhancements
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Relevant experience in product related support and data analytics
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills & relationship building skills
- Evidence of consistently excelling at what you do
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Extreme attention to detail & time management skills
- Must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude
- Advanced knowledge of Helpdesk Support services
- Proficiency in Tableau, Splunk, Alteryx and ServiceNow an advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Degree or equivalent
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.