JPMorgan Chase & Co. has expanded its consumer business and we have launched a new digital retail bank in the UK. We are offering consumers a completely new banking experience. Under the Chase brand, the bank provides products and features tailored to meet the needs of customers in the UK, made available via an innovative mobile app.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in a true agile environment who want to be a part of something new, built from the ground up as a green-field with zero legacy initiative within a global, diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a direct impact to our customers as our business expands around the world. Product Security Lead - Chase UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world class Cybersecurity organization. As a Product Security Lead (PSL) in the Cybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC) team for the International Consumer, you will work proactively with your technology and business colleagues to identify and quantify security issues within their business and empower them to take decisive risk decisions at speed and scale. You're a security expert with a strong mix of technical and communication skills and are passionate about enabling safe and secure innovation. You will work with some of the best and brightest cybersecurity and technology engineers to solve complex problems which will both challenge you and help you develop your skills in one of the most innovative and respected companies in the world." Core Product Security Responsibilities:"
- Cultivate security culture with your product technology and business colleagues. Products that have the right security culture will strive to prioritize sustainable controls and driving real risk reduction outcomes." Embed threat modelling, solutions architecture, secure code review into product and application teams so they adopt our control products and create products that are secure from the start."
- Know your product across its breadth and depth." Be fluent in your product's strategy and roadmap as well as its key investment programs. Identify unfamiliar technology components, capabilities, and business concepts and be self-motivated to learn all about them, applying critical thinking to identify hidden issues along the way. "
- Be your product's security thought leader ." Learn from your product and cybersecurity teams and share best practice in both directions." Be recognized in your product as the clear point of escalation and subject matter expert for IT Risk and Cyber domains."
- Act with urgency managing emerging issues ." Proactively monitor Key Risk Indicators to ensure issues are identified, quantified, communicated, and managed in a timely manner, including recommendations for resolution and identifying the root cause/key themes."
- Partner and influence across your product's supply chain." Work collaboratively with product, technology, and business colleagues on an on-going basis for business-as-usual audit and regulatory engagements, risk activities and project initiatives. Work closely with Third Party Oversight teams to ensure effective technology risk management of vendors engaged by technology partners, with a focus on Cloud computing / emerging technologies."
- Experience in a successful security and risk organization with strong security and technical skills.
- Experience of operating in a regulated organization with a 3LoD (Line of Defence) model.
- Delivery excellence mixed with strategic vision
- Able to communicate effectively and authoritatively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to clearly explain complex technical concepts in simple terms."
- Demonstrated success in influencing peers inside and outside your department.
- Demonstrated experience / understanding with product technologies including but not limited to:
Understanding of Public Cloud computing, especially how controls are applied to secure data, ensure resiliency and availability.
- Ability to collaborate on, and/or lead, ad hoc teams for control architecture and design
- Willing to challenge the existing regime and process, in a respectful way.
- Experience translating firmwide policy or regulatory requirements into control design and definition for Software Engineers and Solutions Architects
- Experience in financial services consumer businesses (i.e., Mortgages, Cards or Digital) preferred but not required
- Thinks in terms of risks and outcomes, and able to translate those into actions required to achieve business and technology goals
- Banking experience preferred but experience in industries with similar risk tolerance is acceptable"
- Proven experience of upskilling and learning new technologies.