Your new company
You could be joining one of the UKs largest Defence Companies, who are consistently growing and bringing in new contracts, which has led to an expansion of their Cyber Consultancy team at their site in Luton.Your new role
You will need to be eligible for UK Security Clearance to be considered for the role. Existing SC will be advantageous, but not essential. 2-3 days a week on site in Luton, so you should be within a 90-minute travel radius of Luton. You will assist different organisations with their Cyber Security Governance, Risk, and Compliance, throughout the consulting and implementation process.
This is a highly rewarding and hands on role with exposure across both traditional and cutting edge enterprise IT as well as bespoke Operational Technology systems with a clear and defined pathway to achieve chartership, NCSC certification and greater responsibility.What you'll need to succeed
You'll need strong communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong background with Cyber Security Compliance. A background with the Forces or Defence would be an added positive. You'll need to work well as part of a team, and individually, and be able to converse with all levels of stakeholder within a business, on a technical and non-technical level.
What you'll get in return
- MUST be able to go through UK SC Clearance.
- Understanding of TCP/IP based networking concepts across the OSI model layer as well as the common protocols in use and their risks.
- Experience of directly managing project delivery and associated metrics not limited to time, cost and quality.
- An Expert understanding of security compliance & detailed knowledge of a control framework such as NIST SP800-53 and ISO270002, IEC62443.
- An Expert understanding of security maturity & detailed knowledge of a security maturity frameworks such as NIST CSF and its Implementation Tiers, C2M2 and NCSC CAF.
What you need to do now
- £60k - £80k per annum
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement
- Company Funded Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- And more!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.