Your new company
A longstanding UK retail organisation is looking for a Cyber Security professional with experience in Vulnerability Management to join their Cyber Security function. You will work closely with colleagues from across the business to ensure that the organisations security standards are maintained. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will assume accountability for assessing, understanding, managing, and informing the business of risks posed by technology and network weaknesses.
- Collaborate with the owners of internal software, third party software, and on-premises/cloud infrastructure to identify weaknesses in the environment.
- Utilise your experience in vulnerability management to present a prioritised knowledge of the dangers that these vulnerabilities bring to the company.
- Be granted freedom to develop the vulnerability management procedure further in light of your expertise.
- Oversee periodic independent vulnerability assessments and continuously searching for vulnerabilities.
- Assure efficient and thorough patch management.
What you'll get in return
- Thorough awareness of what security vulnerabilities are, how to classify them, how to resolve them, and what risks they present.
- It is crucial that you have the capability to prioritise the patching of vulnerabilities depending on threat intelligence and the overall environment of the organisation.
- Highly proficient at creating insightful reports and interacting with key stakeholders.
- Experience with MS Defender and reputable SAST, SCA, and CSPM tools is highly desirable.
- Full comfortability utilising MS software for documentation, presenting & analysing data.
- Thorough understanding of patch management and security configuration management.
- Previous experience conducting and/or managing penetration tests is a bonus
What you need to do now
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
- Store & Restaurant discount
- Subsidised restaurant onsite
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
#4458947 - Owen Barton