Project Manager/Business Analyst (Digital Transformation)/Permanent/Hybrid
Your new company
You will be working for an expanding management consultancy firm who has been through a large period of growth over the last few years and are just going through an internal re-branding. They provide consultative and transformation services to a range of companies across public and private sectors. They provide their customers with clear, simple and innovative solutions and then ensure successful delivery of digital transformation projects.
Your new role
As an experienced Project Manager or Business Analyst with digital transformation skills you will be at the core of all client engagements, sharing expertise and knowledge to help achieve customers goals. This could either be by directly delivering these services or overseeing other consultants / delivery professionals. These projects range across a variety of domains including software development, Infrastructure, ERP, Data, and Cyber. You will operate in a Hybrid model, mixed between client sites, offices and home working.
Outside this you will also be a key part to the continuous evolution of their business, including, methodologies, brand, tool kits, new clients and transformational changes.
What you'll need to succeed
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who strive to deliver quality and be the best at what you do. We are looking for a range of skills across the Core consulting skillset, Functional skills, and domain skills.
Core Consulting Skills
It is mandatory to have:
- Client relationships skills
- Core planning, risk & issue management, and progress reporting
- Engagement management
It is highly desirable to have:
- People management
- Supplier management
- Business development
- Practice management
- Financial and budget management
It is mandatory to have worked in a change and technology domain. You should have one of the following skills as your primary skills set:
- Digital, Data, Technology strategy
- Project management or Business analysis
It is highly desirable to have one or more of the following:
- Software development
- Infrastructure / Service Management
- ERP and packaged solutions
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent opportunity to join a highly successful business as they continue to grow and evolve. There will be structured career development, through formal training, qualifications and more.
- Salary up to £75,000 based on experience
- Hybrid remote working and flexible working
- Extensive pension and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.